1. Original receipt needs to be presented at the time of taking delivery of garments
2. Express / Urgent delivery of garments will be charged 50% extra over the regular tariff
3. Customers are requested to examine the garments at the time of delivery any damages found after taking delivery we shall not be held responsible for the same.
Customer should give the garments for rewash within 24 hours from the time of delivery of the garment. No garment will be accepted for rewash without tag
5. We are not responsible for fastness / running of colour / Shrinkage / damage to embellishments / embroidery work on the garments during process
6. Every effort is made for removal of stains.100% stain removal is not guaranteed and the customer shall not have any rights to claim deduction in processing charges
7. We follow a ‘’No Claim” policy. All articles are accepted at customers’ risk. We shall not be held responsible for damage to garments that cannot withstand the normal cleaning process. We shall also not be held responsible for damages caused to the garment during processing, which is exposed to continuous sunlight/ age of garments/quality of Fabric.
8. We shall not be held responsible for any ornaments / Jewellery fittings on the garment
9. We shall not be held responsible for shrinkage, damage, cuts, holes, scratches, stains etc becoming apparent during the wash process due to defective manufacture, adulteration, deterioration or wear & tear and exposure to environment
10. Every effort is made to deliver clothes on time, unless faced by unforeseen incidents of society, Force Majeure which is beyond our control, in such cases the customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in the charges
11. Circumstances, if the delivery is delayed; the customer is not entitled to any compensation or reduction in the charges.
12. Please note that we will not be responsible if the garment is not collected within 3 weeks from the date of delivery.
13. We accept no liability for any loss or damage of the clothes arising due to fire, burglary etc beyond conduct or any other similar unforeseen causes
14. The tariff for designer wear will be decided on a case to case basis depending on the complexity of the garment, which will be communicated to the customer on the spot or after it is examined by the expert at the processing unit.
15. We will undertake the process of designer wear based on the recommendation / suggestion given by the designer, provided our Expert’s recommendation / suggestion
16. In case the garment / home linen gets damaged in the process, apart from the reasons mentioned in point no. 4,5, 6, 7, 8 & 9, the compensation may be limited to 5 times of the wash charge or Rs 2000 whichever is lower
17. All disputes are subjected to Thrissur Jurisdiction only.
18. BLACK SWAN DRESS CARE & DRY CLEANERS PVT LTD reserves the rights to Cancel/Modify/Change the Terms & Conditions at any point in time without any intimation/prior notice.